Can you guys tag PT stuff? It’s been giving me nightmares for awhile and for some reason it ALWAYS pops up on my dash right when I’m about to go To bed
Ditto with me. Don’t need another FNAF
(This question is much easier than the other, anon!)
so basically xephos…
- leaves his home planet. probably to prove himself to his peers
- spends probably close to a year in space sad and lonely as hell
- brought his nerdy star trek onesie/cosplay with him so he can cheer himself up by pretending to be william riker
- gets completely shitfaced one day in star trek cosplay
- crash lands and loses everything
- spends at least 2 or 3 years with honeydew in star trek cosplay pretending its his uniform because hes too embarrassed to admit that hes actually a massive nerd (honeydew knows)
I, uh, don’t really know? I have a lot of little memories clustered around an early point in my life, but they’re so insignificant that I have no idea which ones came first. I remember the first house I ever lived in—up until I started pre-k—and I have memories that go with that place. I can remember that my mom had a bicycle with a little seat on the back of it for me that had a little springy toy for me to play with. I also had a bright red helmet covered in street signs. She would go out for a ride and buckle me in that little seat…
I also remember having this really cool set-up in the basement to play house with. I got to use my old crib to put my stuffed animals down for naps and I had this plastic kitchen set-up with a fake window and a little red pot that I used to hold the toys I brought to the bath with me…
Guess I used up all my domesticity and mothering instincts early.
Funny you should offer; I was curious about that audio post you reblogged earlier but I’m too chicken to blindly press play.